Thursday, May 5, 2011

Day 8 - map your online life...

...but don't be surprised if its a little scary!

I started by making a list of all the different online tools/applications/websites and then weighting them according to usage and lastly linking them together where they interacted with each other. I didn't add real people, but trust me, I do occasionally say the odd word to members of the human race.

Here is the first draft...theres a lot more work to go into it yet, I'm pretty sure the links need work and the weighting needs more analysis...sites like that daytum wsebsite mentioned in a previous post would be ideal for this (assuming you'd been recording everytime you went on Facebook from the minute you started going on facebook, that is!) because I'm not sure you can easily measure facebook 'time' or even count the number of 'comments' made, or 'likes' liked, or photos uploaded whilst extremely drunk which you really will regret in the morning and that you will be deeply ashamed of for the rest of the time you have on this earth!



I've got to say I'm a little concerned! It looks like a vipers nest!! I'm not even sure I know what Tumblr is for?!?

I've got to organise these, maybe trim them down somewhat...but I would be more than interested to know what other people are using...

No comments:

Post a Comment