Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 12 - create a timelapse recording of the day/night...

if there is anything cooler than watching the clouds roll overhead in one of those 'natural world' documentaries then I haven't seen it!

Try it yourself, how hard can it be?!?
  1. Get a camcorder (with a timelapse function, otherwise this is going to be a lot harder!)
  2. Set the timelapse to 15 seconds
  3. Chose a decent position for the camera (one where you get a decent view, a bit of the garden, lots of sky, maybe a bit of roof, maybe place it behind a dirty window pane!!)
  4. Press 'record'
  5. Wait 24 hours
  6. Press stop
  7. Watch the day and night unfold in all its majesty and wonder
I tried it last night...really wished I'd cleaned the windows first...can't see a goddamn thing once the sun comes out!!!


Classic! 18 hours of my life I'll never get back!!!

ignore this bit, im merely adding this code so technorati verify its me 7B3E26NKJW4N

No comments:

Post a Comment