Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 16 - cook a really good curry

Everyone should be able to cook something, in my case its a pork-chop-sandwich.
hmm...pork...
hmm...chop...
hmm...sandwich!

delicious!

however, I think curry should  be the staple food of the world, so wanted to try and cook my own (from scratch!), instead of buying it from the take-away/restaurant/shop!

this next video is great, an Indian, in what must be somewhere in America, doing a podcast on how to make chicken curry...I could watch these guys all day...infact, yesterday I did...and they make a pretty tasty curry...I tried it last night and it was pretty pretty good...although I put a lot more garlic in (well, I am in France!) and a shed load more chilli.




this person (it doesn't say if its male or female) has been developing the receipe found here for 10 years in their "quest to make the ultimate curry", thats some quest!!!...I might try this next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment