Sunday, May 1, 2011

Day 4 - Record it

wow, this is definately getting easier and at the same time, a hell of a lot harder!

I've decided to expand the experiment to post 100 different "things to do", you may have already noticed that each day so far (ok, I know theres only 3, bear with me) have been posts regarding little 'project-ette' type things.

so, here is day 4s...

record your life

I read about the creator of this site quite some time ago...I originally found him from kottke.org (fantastic blog!) where he had created a visual record of his fathers life (infographics are king!) and it really blew me away!

So, I've started recording little mundane things on this great website which allows you to record anything and everything which you display in little barcharts or piecharts or weird wavey line type graphs - totally cool and also pretty meaningless to anyone but oneself...if you try one thing today...try this!!!

if you're remotely interested, you can find my first stab at recording stuff (in numbers) here...my life in numbers, well, my alcohol consumption at least!

No comments:

Post a Comment