Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 24 - Claim your rightful 2.5 Billion Dollars!!!!

well, why not...it appears that the Nigerian Government for Fraud Compensation are giving trillions of dollars away.

I received this email yesterday and have decided to act upon it poste-haste!


From: International Payment Office (mike@call-services.com)
    
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT OFFICE,                         
WEST AFRICAN PAYMENT DIVISION(2)
FRAUD VICTIMS / COMPENSATION.
OUR REF: 10667ADB
YOUR REF: 89007/2011
2ND JULY, 2011               

Good day to you ,  

This is to intimate you of a very important information which will be of a great help to you if you are there to read this message.I am Mr.Antony Moore the Finance Director Of the Compensation Office West African District Division(2).Your long over due payment from the Nigeria Governments for Fraud Compensations which we believe you have received several emails on is now completelty ready to be released to you.
There is presently a counter claims on your funds by one Mr.Peter Desmond , who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with him, to help you in receiving your fund.He is also ready to pay for the release charge of $255 USD on your funds which makes us want to make this last confirmation before going ahead to pay this Mr.Peter Desmond.
Here comes the big question. Did you sign any deed of assignment in favor of ( Mr.Peter Desmond )? Thereby making him the current beneficiary the sum of $2.500.000.000.00 with the following account details:? Mr.Peter Desmond , ac/number: 6503809428. Routing/122006743,  b/name: Citi Bank, address: New  York ,usa, we shall proceed to issue all payments details to the above named person if we do not hear from you within the next five working  days.

Respond to this e-mail on ( fundsremittance_dept01@consultant.com ) with immediate effect and we shall give you further details on how your fund will be released. Just like i said ealier supposed beneficiary Mr.Peter Desmond is ready to pay the only release charge on your funds which is $195, if we allow him pay this fee that authomatically makes him the owner and the money will be transfered into his account so do respond to this message if you are alive so that we can be sure of doing the right thing due to the hugh amount of money involved. Also call me as soon as you send the e-mail so that you will be given an immediate response:

Below again is My Contact Info:

Contact Agent Name: Mr.Antony Moore
Email:( fundsremittance_dept01@consultant.com )
Tel : +234-708-721-3321.

If you are alive then i want you to send us your following details so that we can begin process for the release of your funds :

1.Full Name:.....
2.Full Address;........
3.Phone Number :........
4.Sex:...........
5.Ocuupation:.........

Get back to me with the below informations so that i can inform you how you are to send the only needed charge of $195 for the release of your funds which we told Mr.Peter not
to pay yet untill nothing is heard from you in 7 working days which will make us believe that truely you are no more and that Mr.Peter Desmond is right.

Regards,
MR.ANTONY MOORE .
DIRECTOR WEST AFRICA DISTRICT DIVISION(2).
INTERNATIONAL REMMITANCE DEPT,FOREIGN OPERATION


Now, I don't like to pick holes in other peoples emails, after all, Mike from the call-centre could have been a bit rushed when he hastily threw this email together (after all, its only regarding 2.5 billion dollars!!!). Maybe Mike from the call-centre didn't write it! Maybe it was Mr Antony Moore who is “intimating” me of a very important message.

Well, no matter, whoever it was has clearly never heard of a spell-checker because I am “completelty ready” to have the money released to me when I cough up the $255 dollars, oh, hang on, its only $195 now, I’m pretty sure it was $255 “ealier”! I think I’ll settle on $195 dollars instead, one wouldn’t want to waste money, would one!

Time is clearly of the essence; because I would dread that Mr Peter Desmond beat me to it and that he “pay this fee that authomatically” would make him the owner of the “hugh” amount of money!

Well, Ive just filled in my details and emailed it back to all of the specified mail addresses, but I’m not sure why they need my sex and “ocuupation”! Do they think I intend to continue working once I receive my 2.5 billion dollar entitlement? Surely not!

I didn’t want them to think that I was “treuly” no more by not replying within 5 working days, oh hang on, its 7 working days now! Oh well, nothing like getting in early!

Right, I’m off to tell my boss to stick his job up his arse; that I hate him; that I wished he had never been born; and that I am now in the process of buying my own, small, Caribbean island with my 2.5 billion dollar entitlement!!

1 comment:

  1. Good day Lea Chies,

    I’m looking for any contact details (email, phone number or mail address) of the website owner or marketing person that I can communicate with for possible business venture on website income opportunities. We are very much interested to do business with you. Please send me an email together with your website name and I’ll be glad to call you to discuss this matter. You can contact me at glenn@yourmediaguru.com

    Thank you


    Save your Precious Files now to TheDataLocker Online Backup! Checkout www.thedatalocker.com

    ReplyDelete